Do not shop Secret Spot Surfshop in Nags Head, NC
I shop at this store Secret Spot Surfshop in Nags, NC and i hate it.I wish i didn't stop there at all waste of my time.
I was at the register waiting for someone to ring me up but i didn't see anybody. Had sign says "open" but no one was in the store. 30 mins later someone ask me if i need any help i turn around there was a man and a woman smells like ***. I told them that i been here for 30 mins and the woman got mad at me because she didn't see me.
I just walk out the door never look back again. Bad service, shoppers beware about this store.
Plus their prices specially their clothing line are very expensive and the employees are not friendly at all.They have surfboards done it cheaply and the tiki's too, very low quality and they sell it so high price and it's a rip off.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Hello Macy’s, I would like to say how DISAPPOINTED I am with your customer service. Let me explain a little about my frustration. I recently places 3 separate orders on Friday, June..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."